XO

Provisional

@Trader_XO · Strictly 2σ-3σ

Coverage 15 Jul 2026 – 13 Oct 2026

Accuracy

42.9%

Wilson LB 15.8%

Directional sample

7

3 more to rank

Correct / incorrect

3 / 4

Neutral

7

Resolution rate 50%

vs always-bullish

+0.0 pts

Baseline 42.9%

Pending · unresolved · unscored

0 · 0 · 7

Accuracy trend

By publication month · 24 hours horizon

0%25%50%75%100%always-bullish 43%1 directional outcomes6 directional outcomes0 directional outcomesAug: 100.0% (1 outcomes)Sept: 33.3% (6 outcomes)AugSeptOct
AccuracyAlways-bullish baselineSample size

Bullish / bearish split

▲ Bullish8 calls · 5 directional40.0%
▼ Bearish6 calls · 2 directional50.0%

By asset

3 months · 24h

  • BTC 3 directional33.3%
  • ETH 2 directional50.0%
  • SOL 2 directional50.0%

Prediction history

4 records · every scored call links to its source post and price evidence

  • 19 Sept 2026, 14:30 UTC

    “$BTC A weekly close around here should all but confirm the 12/25 EMA crossover... Historically, that shift has preceded some strong momentum phases higher. Interim, $82–83k is the key zone. For continuation longs, I want to see price trade through supply and find acceptance above it alongside the 365D rolling VWAP. Do that and there’s scope for the move to accelerate, particularly if shorts are forced to unwind and would look for price to trade the range qtr / value area high around 90k If rejected, $78.5–79k the 3-week composite VAH... is the first level I want to see hold. Lose that and I’d look for rotation back through value towards the opposite extreme as an intraweek trade. On a deeper HTF correction, $68–72k is the major reaction zone, 12/25 bands + macro mid. Hold there and the broader bullish structure remains intact. Even an extended range, imo, is more about accumulating value than invalidating the HTF thesis. My broader bias shifted in July: see earlier tweet. Spot: buying key levels / confirmed breakouts. Perps: trading level to level on both sides - which is mainly what I comment on... separate from the HTF view. Good luck”

    BTC▲ Bullishexplicit
    -1.12%incorrectEvidence ↗
  • 8 Sept 2026, 12:04 UTC

    “Not surprised to see many alts to partially pullback tbh - as is generally the case when heading into uncertainty around CPI or FOMC... Key for me now in terms of context is that Bitcoin is trading below - Previous weeks vwap - Developing weekly vwap - Developing monthly vwap Session wise - failure to find acceptance back above the latter two then my expectation is that we should in theory trade down into previous weeks low... which is what I positioned for on Sunday night along with some alts. Otherwise not much else that I'm interested in at present - mainly talking to myself on here if anything... But pleased with the perfomance so far since coming back to trading in sept - still early days and anticipating a decent month in terms of macro driven volatility.”

    BTC▼ Bearishexplicit
    +1.49%incorrectEvidence ↗
  • 1 Sept 2026, 12:17 UTC

    “@ExitLiqCapital Eventually... 0.75 - might take a while but will be worth it imo https://t.co/NayB78NEZ6”

    ETH▲ Bullishinferred
    -2.80%incorrectEvidence ↗
  • 1 Sept 2026, 12:07 UTC

    “@theunipcs 🐐”

    SOL▲ Bullishexplicit
    -4.15%incorrectEvidence ↗